Servant of God and senior pastor at the Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has released prophecies for the year 2020.
The revered firebrand preacher, listed events that would happen in the New Year, during the crossover service at the ministry’s Nigerian headquarters, Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria.
Among other divine messages, Apostle Suleman delivered a mixture of hope, joy and victories in 2020.
Listed below are the 34 prophecies for the year;
1. Agricultural boom in Nigeria, greatest in history.
2. I saw more activists arrested.
3. There’ll be series of earthquakes, tremor, even in Nigeria.
4. UK experiences Brexit finally.
5. A new pattern of letter explosion.
6. I see ethnic clashes in Nigeria. Please, let’s pray hard.
7. Improved security situation in Nigeria.
8. I see internal deportations in Nigeria.
9. I saw NFF (Nigeria) receive world recognition.
10. Liberia needs prayers; serious prayers (bloodbath).
11. I saw cows killing herdsmen.
12. The ruling party will fight the presidency.
13. I saw the rise of many music stars.
14. On the 24th of August, 2019, I saw a revelation of many former governors jailed, but some were granted bail before completing their terms.
15. Abuja residents should pray hard against killings.
16. I saw a senator collapse in public but later resuscitated
17. Crises in NLC.
18. Lagos NURTW to pray against their leaders being poisoned.
19. Nigerian presidency to release Elzakzaky; I saw him being laid to rest and it causes unspeakable uproar. It can be avoided if he is released.
20. I saw something invented for cooking plugged to electricity.
21. A popularly known young musician in Nigeria drugged by one of his boys and hospitalized, but survived.
22. I see a new medical centre in Nigeria attracting inflow of foreigners into the country (improved health system).
23. I saw something that looks like a referendum.
24. I saw a country being split into two. And there was mass protest.
25. The Nigerian government should focus on fixing roads. It’s urgent, as this would address a major crisis between February/March.
26. I see federal cabinet ministers having crises and being indicted.
27. China to experience major loses.
28. I see mass killings in Iran.
29. The Leader of North Korea should pray against kidney infection.
30. I saw Nigerians greatly honoured on the international scene.
31. I saw a great improvement in the IT industry.
32. A great businessman taking political stage.
33. I saw President Macron (France) fired some people in leadership.
34. I saw the Nigerian film industry receive support from private investors.